Logrus Recode – universal transcoder of text files with advanced features.
Recode utility designed to convert arbitrary text files from one encoding standard that is supported by Windows, into a different encoding (ANSI<->UTF8<->JAVA<->UNICODE(UTF16 Little Endian)<->BUNICODE(UTF16 Big Endian)<->UTF32(Little Endian)<->BUTF32(Big Endian)).
In addition to the actual code conversion Logrus Recode allows:
- Changing the format of the transfer line (EOL).
- Adding or removing BOM-prefixes.
- Making a preview of files in the specified encoding.
- Automatically detecting the encoding of files.
In addition, the program has a number of useful features that make working with it more convenient:
- Batch code conversion of files with the same encoding
- When a poor choice of code conversion is made, there is the possibility of a return to the original file encoding.
- The ability to save custom settings.